Specializes in land and investment brokerage with 15 years of extensive experience in land development, finance and construction.
• Blue River Development, LLC, Managing Principal
• NAI Brannen Goddard, LLC, Vice President, 2008-2015
• Dekalb County Planning Commission, Atlanta, Georgia
Commissioner - CEO’s appointee to Dekalb County Planning Commission responsible for county land use and zoning changes, quasi-judicial power over sketch plat review and strategic planning for county growth.
• Capital Partners Development, INC., Atlanta, Georgia
CFO - Managed day-to-day operations of company specializing in retail and residential development and construction. Managed all phases of site acquisition, product selection, price point of sale and construction budgets. Responsible for Contract negotiations, rezoning and financial structures.
• Touchstone Homes, Atlanta, Georgia
• Remax Around Atlanta, Duluth, Georgia
Professional Affiliations & Designations
• Licensed Real Estate Agent, State of Georgia
• Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
• Urban Land Institute
• US Green Building Council
• Atlanta Home Builders Association
• Assisted Living Federation of America
• International Council of Shopping Centers
Georgia Southern University
Lipsey School of Real Estate
• Masters in Commercial Real Estate (MICP)
Georgia Institute of Real Estate
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Designee